Things to Remember
- Tickets must be purchased by the Friend or Sponsor whose name is on the membership.
- Before you enter into a presale, read all the information carefully. Make sure you know the correct time a presale will begin. It might be 10AM or 12 noon depending on the performer’s preference. The day of the presale, usually Wednesday for sponsors and Thursday for members, can also change.
- Know your password and keep it in a safe place. Don’t share it.
- DO NOT CALL THE BOX OFFICE IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM. Message FOSAA member services at email@example.com.
Please remember only the Primary Friend member or Sponsor listed with FOSAA is authorized to purchase presale tickets. Do not share your passcode!
If the listed Member misses the presale or presale date, FOSAA can no longer contact the Box Office the following day to request tickets.
Once the presale tickets have been purchased, the transaction is complete. Ticketmaster hours are 9am to Midnight (EST) daily for presale purchases.
We recommend checking the Amp website www.theamp.com periodically for upcoming shows before presales are announced.
If you any further questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
(IMPORTANT: Presale notices are sent from email@example.com. Please add this email to your contacts.)
Common Mistakes People Make
- Trying to enter a presale on the wrong day or before the presale opens.
- Not typing their personal password correctly… it is case sensitive.
- Trying to use a mobile device instead of a computer.
Not seeing your presale email?
We advise you to check your spam or junk folders to make sure the emails are not automatically getting kicked to those folders.
Add firstname.lastname@example.org as a contact to ensure presale communications from FOSAA are received.